I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I honestly have nothing better to post right now

Mainly because I'm spending all my time making masterworks of art like this:



And, you know, working, familying, sleeping (not so much of that one), drinking etc. instead of writing posts for the blog. So let us take this time to pimp a contest over at


Or something like that. He's having a contest and by advertising it I get more points which are immediately made less valuable by the fact that more entrants are diluting them. Still, I want a dang kitteh card so it's worth the risk.

No really, it's gonna be a while before I get my writing mojo back... might as well go win something.

3 comments:

Sascards67 said...

I think we should all tell Fuji just to give you the fifth prize.

Fuji said...

Damn... these kitty cards are hot! Looks like this is the grand prize package. Thanks for the plug and best of luck!

Josh D. said...

I sure hope Frank can escape! Is that Atlee Hamaker taking one for the team?